Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Product Rave: Origins Super Spot Remover

I have come across a product that is too great not to rave about! A few weeks ago I purchased Origins' Super Spot Remover Acne Treatment Gel from Sephora's website (you can find it here). A tad pricey for such a small bottle at $17 CAD, however this is really potent stuff!
 

This product is amazing! I use it at night after I've cleansed and moisturized my face. I take a little tiny bit and put it on any spots that I have. It is a TINY bottle, but you really do only need a small amount, so I think it will still last quite a while. I had a spot that was quite red and sore, and the next morning after I'd used this product, it had reduced to about half its size! It really stopped the pimple right in its tracks. Since then, I've been able to keep my skin so clear by using this at night. You can also use it in the morning (which I did once) and you can put your makeup over top of it. 

Overall I'd really recommend this! Has anyone else tried this and loved it?

No comments:

Post a Comment