Saturday, December 29, 2012

Butter London "Bossy Boots"


I decided to splurge the other day and treat myself to my first ever Butter London nail polish. They're very pricey at $17 CA, but I'd heard such good things about the brand that I wanted to give it a go. When I got into the store the shade "Bossy Boots" immediately caught my eye. Its a very true pistachio green. So gorgeous! I was hesitant at first because I was wondering if the colour was a little too "out there" for me, but I decided to get it anyway and I'm so glad I did! It almost seems like a neutral colour since its so muted and pastel, I really love it. 


Application was amazing also. The pictures above are from two coats, plus my Seche Vite top coat (which I LOVE by the way!). It went on very smoothly, not streaky at all, and very opaque. Definitely recommend this nail polish! I can't wait to try more colours (even though they are a tad pricey...).

No comments:

Post a Comment