Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Cream Eyeshadows

I was inspired by a post done by the lovely Lily Pebbles where she featured her cream eyeshadow collection (read the post here!). I have quite a few so I thought I'd show you the ones I've got! I love cream eyeshadows. There is something about them that is so easy; you can use your finger to slap some on your lids and you're good to go, or you can blend them out easily with a brush as well. When I'm having a lazy day and can't be bothered with powder eyeshadows I often just use a cream shadow and some mascara! I also like to use cream eyeshadows as a base and layer powder shadows on top for a little extra staying power. Enough rambling, on to the shadows!


There is an overall of all the little beauties. They are mostly MAC Paint Pots, but there are a few Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows and even a Maybelline one as well.

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in "Birthday Suit"

 Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in "RSVP"

 Maybelline Colour Tattoo in "Tough as Taupe"

MAC Paint Pot in "Artifact"

MAC Paint Pot in "Bare Study"

MAC Paint Pot in "Painterly"

MAC Paint Pot in "Rubinesque"

MAC Paint Pot in "Indianwood"

MAC Paint Pot in "Constructivist"

From left to right: RSVP, Rubinesque, Bare Study, Painterly, Birthday Suit, Indianwood, Constructivist, Tough as Taupe, Artifact 

So there you have it! If I had to choose a favourite, I'd probably pick MAC's Paint Pot in "Bare Study". It fits well with a lot of powder eyeshadows I wear on a daily basis so I can layer it with those, or it looks beautiful on its own too. If I'm rushing off to work, I often just put a layer of Bare Study on my eyes and I quite like the outcome! 

Do you guys love cream shadows as much as me? Any that you have your eye on



2 comments:

  1. Love this post - really want the Groudworks paintpot by MAC! My favourites are Benefits creaseless cream shadow in Sippin' n Dippin' and Maybelline colour tatoo in On And On Bronze! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been lusting after that Maybelline shade for a while! I really want to get it but I kept telling myself that I have so many I don't really need another one. I know I'll just end up buying it anyway though... oops!

      Delete