Sunday, December 9, 2012

November Favourites

I only have a couple of favourites this month, but I really wanted to share what I've been loving!


The first is NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in the shade "Siberia". I really love this foundation and have been wearing it everyday since I got it! It blends so beautifully and gives a good amount of coverage, but still lets your own skin shine through. I have quite a few freckles and this doesn't cover them up, but it does such a good job of smoothing out my skin tone.


This brings me to my next favourite, which is the Beauty Blender sponge. I thought it seemed outrageous to pay over $20 for a sponge, but I'd heard such good things about this that I had to give it a try. It makes it so easy to blend my foundation and concealer and leaves my skin with the nicest finish that is not streaky at all. I use this by wetting it, squeezing out the excess water, and then dabbing it all over my face to blend the foundation. 


Next up is my NARS Laguna Bronzer. This is a cult favourite, and for good reason! It is just the nicest bronze shade that really works with my pale skin without being orange. Its pretty much matte, but has the tiniest hint of finely milled shimmer in it which keeps your skin from looking flat.



I've also been loving two blushes this month. The first is MAC Blushcreme in the shade "Posey". This stuff is amazing! It looks quite pigmented and scary in the pan, and it is quite pigmented, but I use a stippling brush (a Sigma F50 duofibre brush) to apply this and it gives the nicest rosy glow to my cheeks. Love! 


The other blush that I couldn't stop using this past month is the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in "Natural Beauty". This stuff is amazing! First of all, it stays on the skin for quite a long time, so it is very longwearing. Also, the colour is just fantastic. On my pale skin, it is the perfect "snow white" colour and makes me look like I've just come in from the cold. I absolutely love it and really recommend it to all my fellow pale-faced ladies out there! 


My next favourite is the MAC Cream Colour Base in "Pearl". This is amazing stuff! Its basically a cream highlight, and I just like to use my finger to apply this along my cheekbones, a tiny bit along the bridge of my nose, and a little bit on my cupid's bow. This gives a great glow to your skin without making you look glittery or shiny. It really does give that candlelit look to your skin.


I've also been obsessed the past month with the Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in "Rosé". I got this as a freebie from Sephora, it was their birthday gift for beauty insiders this year and it came in a set along with the original Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. I always wanted to try this but didn't want to cough up the money for a lip balm, but I think once this is used up I'm going to have to bite the bullet and purchase the full size! I love it! It smells amazing, like brown sugar and lemon, and really moisturizes while giving a very subtle tint to my lips. 



And last but not least is my Moroccan Oil Treatment for hair. I've recently ombre'd my hair, so the ends are quite dry and damaged as I've pretty much bleached the shiz out of them! This treatment has really helped to keep the ends soft, and as a plus it smells amazing! The only downside is that this is crazy expensive, so I only bought the tiny bottle. 


That's it for this months favourites! I hope you enjoyed! What have you been loving this month? 




No comments:

Post a Comment