Friday, January 18, 2013

MAC 130 Brush

I've never really put much thought or money into my makeup brushes, but after trying a few nice ones lately I've realized they really can make makeup application so much easier! Lately I've been sporting cream blushes in favour of powder ones, and I was on the hunt for the perfect brush for cream blush. I used to use my Sigma F50 brush, but I found it much too large. It was difficult to place the colour exactly where I wanted it. So I did some research and decided on the MAC 130 brush! 


I'm a little ashamed at how much I spent on this ($50.50 CA), but it does the job so nicely that I definitely don't regret the purchase. The bristles are so soft and dense, and its the perfect size for placing blush on the apples of the cheeks. It blends it out so nicely too!



Do any of you have this brush? What do you like to use it for?

No comments:

Post a Comment