Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bioderma

I finally gave in to the hype and purchased the Bioderma Sensibio H2O!


I have to say I'm quite excited about this product! I've been feeling under the weather lately, and so my skin has been feeling like it needs a little help. Its unscented, and is specially formulated for sensitive skin, which I definitely have as my skin reacts to a lot of products by breaking out into a rash! This can be used as a toning water, but also as a makeup remover.

I've used it as both a toner and as a makeup remover and I love it for both! Its so gentle and soothing as a makeup remover, yet is very effective. As a toner, I soak a cotton pad with the product and swipe it all over my face. My face instantly feels refreshed and tingly clean! I love that tingly clean feeling; it feels as though its really getting down into my skin and getting the job done.

I can't yet comment on the long-term effects on my skin, as I've only used this a few times. However I can definitely do an update once I've used it for a little while!

2 comments:

  1. Eek! So tempted to purchase this. To do or not to do! Great post :-) x

    http://lucyandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I contemplated the purchase for a while too and then one day I saw it in the store and thought "what the heck!"

      Delete